Part 7: Important Places
😌 We have reached the end of this email course, but for you, it's just the beginning!
Thank you for taking the time to learn about NotePlan. In this email I want to share a few important places which will help you continue your productivity journey:
- Discord Community: Get Invited
- Stay up to date with beta versions.
- Chat with other users in real-time, ask questions, share things.
- Receive important announcements.
- Feature Requests: Submit and Upvote Features
- You have ideas? Check our feedback board first, then upvote or submit your requests.
- Reddit Community: Join
- Ask the community, start a discussion. Find new themes.
- Twitter: Follow
- Stay up to date about new versions and the development progress.
- Stacey's Walkthrough Video: Watch
- Recap everything you learned so far.
- Follow-up video: Watch
- Custom Themes: Read
- Create custom themes if you want different colors and fonts than available in the system themes.
- You can also use custom regular expressions to add more Markdown styles.
- We have a GitHub repo with a ton of user themes here.
- Plugins: Read
- Watch Stacey's introduction to plugins here.
- Zettelkasten: Start Reading Here
- Level up your note-taking with Zettelkasten, read about my journey, the mistakes I made and how you can use your notes as a second brain.
It's your turn
Build your productivity system and keep tweaking it. And share your experience with the rest of us.